EEN - matchmaking opportunities May 2022
The Enterprise Europe Network project offers you a series of potential collaborations that you can benefit from, but also a series of events that can help you develop your company. For details and information please write an e-mail to our colleague firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. TODE20220523012 - AI-based platform for medical coding
A German SME develops a platform to improve the inefficient coding of medical diagnoses and treatments which is a serious problem for clinics causing monetary losses, poor quality of medical services and work overloads for health professionals. The AI-based platform integrates in a single workflow the recommendation of diagnoses, diagnostic codes and medical procedures, eliminating the use of intermediate steps. The SME looks for R&D, data, and investment agreements.
Expected role of the partner: Industry, health centers, hospitals or health/research institutes but also investors Tasks to be performed by the partner sought/Expected role of the partner: The SME expects cooperation in the further development of the technologies for a rollout in the EU as well as North and South America. To this end they are seeking:
• Medical providers / research institutions in the medical field who could provide good structured medical data (stored in Electronic Health Records) and unstructured data (medical notes) who would like to co-develop/improve the technologies • Medical providers and institutions interested to provide medical knowhow and willing to validate the developed technologies • Eventually, the SME also seeks for partners with expertise in AI who would like to continue and co-develop parts of the technology • Partners who would like to cooperate in joint European Funding projects and who would like to invest in the technology and the subsequent business development. •For investors the SME offers the option of equity shares in the company.
2. TODE20220523018- A young German SME is looking for partners for the technological development and international commercialisation of their digital AI-based counting solution for animal farming
The German SME is specialised in developing innovative solutions for the digitalisation of animal farming processes. They developed an embedded system which detects, tracks and counts objects in a transparent way. Currently, the technology is used in the livestock sector to count large groups of pigs during the selling and rehousing process. However, the technology can also be applied to different animals and objects.
Expected role of the partner:
Generally, the SME is open for various kinds of collaborations. On the one hand, they are interested in finding partners for the technological development of the existing technology. On the other hand, the SME is willing to find partners for the international commercialisation of the technology. Interested organisations are welcome to make additional suggestions for partnerships.
TECHNICAL COOPERATION AGREEMENT:
Possible partnerships include a collaboration regarding the further development of the existing technological solution based on predefined terms. In this context, the company is keen to collaborate with potential industrial or research partners who are willing to improve the device within a common project. One potential technological collaboration could be a common project focussing on the application of the device in other fields and industries. The potential partner should be familiar with AI-based technologies and have expertise in image processing. Suitable partners could be an experienced company or a research institution (e.g. from the agritech, agrofood or ICT industries).
1. ICT Spring 2022, Luxembourg, on-site
30 June - 1 July 2022
The ICT Spring Matchmaking Event by b2fair is organised with the objective to help SMEs in the ICT community explore sustainable partnerships. The event encompasses the following services:
o 2 days of qualified business meetings with an opportunity to build strong relationships and partnerships in the ICT sector;
o Participation in visit to Luxembourg’s High performing computer MeluXina (TBC);
o Opportunity to participate in the ICT Spring conferences;
o A free entrance ticket to ICT Spring;
o Access to the after party of ICT Spring.
Participation fee: 150.00 € per participant.
2. Digital Enterprise Show 2022, Malaga, Spain, on-site
14 - 16 June 2022
The DES2022 matchmaking event aims at enabling business meetings and bridging the gaps between solution seekers from different industries and technology providers during the 3 days of #DES2022 in Malaga (Spain).
Banking & Insurance
Cities & Public Sector
Energy & Utilities
Retail, eCommerce & Logistics
Telco, Media & Entertainment
Tourism & Hospitality
That's all for now, thank you for reading!