EEN - matchmaking opportunities January 2022
The Enterprise Europe Network project offers you a series of potential collaborations that you can benefit from, but also a series of events that can help you develop your company. For details and information please write an e-mail to our colleague email@example.com.
1. Health Tech Hub Styria Pitch & Partner 2022, Virtual, Austria,
27-28 January 2022
The Health Tech Hub Styria Pitch & Partner 2022 (HTH 2022) is a virtual event focusing on health and biotechnology. It offers you international keynotes, a corporate call, an investor pitching, pre-arranged B2B meetings, workshops and more.
The target groups are healthtech and biotech players such as:
- End users, hospitals, physicians etc.
- E-health experts
- Regional and national stakeholders
2. Life-on-Chip Conference - Initiating Convergence in Health Technologies, Hybrid, Leuven, Belgium, 9-10 February 2022
The matchmaking is intended for Business-to-Business, as well as for Science-to-Business.
Health and life sciences
Micro- and nanotechnology
Novel manufacturing technologies
3. Qatar Virtual Matchmaking and Exhibition, Virtual, Qatar, 22-24 February 2022
In its 2022 edition, the event will focus on raising awareness of the manufacturing capabilities in Qatar, in addition to opening new horizons for international companies to partner with leading manufacturers in Qatar.
The event will serve importers, wholesalers, distributors, and enterprises operating in the following sectors:
Constructions, Building Materials, Chemicals & Electrical Equipment
Plastic & Packaging
Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
Food & Beverage
ICT Services & Startups
Pharma, Healthcare & Medical Equipment
General Trading of various products
4. Mobile World Congress - Open Innovation Challenge 2022, Hybrid, Barcelona
Physical meetings will take place in the venue of MWC/4YFN congress in Barcelona on March 1st and 2nd. Online meetings will be on separate days between 3 - 8 March.
MWC Open Innovation Challenge 2022 is a B2B international meetings event between all agents of the innovation ecosystem: corporations, investors and solution/technology providers.
5. IPEC 2022 (International Production Environmental Community), Online, Germany,
8-9 March 2022
The IPEC 2022 has its focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Sustainability. It consists of a conference,
a pitch session and on the 2nd day of an international B2B Partnering event. The whole event takes place virtually and is free of cost.
6. Machining Industry Meetings , 9 March 2022, on-site, La Roche-sur-Foron, France
Machining Industry Meetings are the virtual and physical international business meetings around the bar turning, machining, part production and machine-tool industries for use in automotive, aeronautics, medical, clockmaking and many other fields... The event targets the related industrial technologies and equipment : production equipment, peripheral machinery, additive manufacturing, cutting tools, metrology, measuring, automation & robotisation, industrial supplies, maintenance & subcontracting, software development, expert services...
7. BIONNALE 2022, Berlin, Germany
on-site (11 May 2022) and virtual (12 May 2022)
Keynotes and sessions on biotech, pharma, medtech and digital health
Matchmaking opportunities with an organized and web-based matchmaking system
Cooperation | Venture Track including tech-based company and academic presentations
Virtual and on-site industry exhibition to present your products and services
BIONNALE Speed Lecture Award and Evening Reception
8. "Get ready for Japan" - 2 week virtual training programme
Training dates: 16 – 27 May 2022
Application deadline: Thursday, 10 March 2022
The 2-week ‘Get Ready for Japan’ scheme offers EU managers the unique opportunity to experience and understand both the cultural and economic elements which define and explain Japan's business and technological achievements.
It is focused on business management and consists of a combination of lectures, case studies, negotiation role-play exercises with Japanese managers and company virtual visits.
The purpose of the training is:
· to acquire a broad understanding of the Japanese business environment, business practices and Japanese-style personal communications in order to find ways to do successful business through a partner relationship;
· to become aware of the decision-making process inside Japanese companies and therefore gain a better understanding of their negotiation style and hierarchy;
·to give the opportunity to reinforce relationships with current Japanese customers and facilitate contacts with future ones during individual company meetings: online B2B