Enterprise Europe Network - oportunitati si matchmaking - luna mai
Proiectul Enterprise Europe Network vă oferă o serie de colaborări potențiale de care puteți beneficia, dar și o serie de evenimente care vă pot ajuta să vă dezvoltați compania. Pentru detalii și informații vă rugăm să scrieți un e-mail colegei noastre email@example.com.
1. TRES20210504001: URGENT - A Spanish regional public body launches the first tender for public procurement of innovative solutions in Europe in the field of cybersecurity for the detection of illicit websites used by cybercriminals
The Spanish regional public body has published an innovative public procurement contract (PPI) in cybersecurity. The objective is developing a proof of concept that makes possible the detection and monitoring of illegal services and to be able to eliminate them. The public tender will be open until May 14, 2021 for submitting offers. The partner sought are SME, academia or R&D centres, under technical cooperation agreement or commercial agreement with technical assistance.
2. RDUK20210505001: Horizon Europe: UK company seeking partners for EIC Pathfinder call on gait analysis A UK wearable tech company is part of a consortium including a Polish mobile app developer and an Irish digital health connector to apply for EIC Pathfinder funding to develop a smart shoe device to monitor and assess the motor function of a patient with Parkinson's disease. They are seeking experts in pathophysiology, healthcare app developers, data scientists and clinical partners to complete their consortium and apply for the funding, via research development agreement.
3. TRNL20210503001: A Dutch healthcare organization is looking for new technologies to bring their current digital remote care application to a next level.
A Dutch healthcare organization provides care and guidance to people with intellectual disabilities. They run an on-line digital product which provides 24/7 remote care by professional counsellors. The organization is looking for technical and strategic partners to take the current product to the next level, both on the side of the user and on the side of the operator. A commercial agreement with technical assistance, a license agreement or a technical cooperation agreement is aimed for.
4. TRNL20210408001: Dutch internationally operating company in logistic processes at airports is looking for solutions to identify characteristics of baggage in order to prevent disruptions
Global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports and parcel markets, is looking for an automated digital system solution that can classify baggage based on its characteristics, to prevent process disruptions and improve process automation performance. This request refers to an innovation challenge published on an open internet-platform. Cooperation will be arranged in a framework of a commercial agreement with technical assistance or a license agreement.
1. Digital Enterprise Show 2021, Madrid, 18 - 19 May 2021
The DES2021 matchmaking event aims to enable business meetings and bridge gaps between solution seekers from different industries and solution providers, main technologies.
Sectors: Telco, Media & Entertainment, Industry 4.0, Online Retail, Platforms & Logistics, Smart City & Urban Mobility, Banking & Insurance, Healthcare & Life Science, Smart Workplace, Tourism and Hospitality and Energy & Utilities.
2. ADDON - Annual meeting for video game developers, Franta, virtual, 25-27 May 2021
Created in 2016 by Atlangames and 3 Hit Combo*, ADDON offers video game developers and people involved in production an annual meeting during which they can exchange on technical, actual and pragmatic topics in order to improve their skills.
More than 25 conferences will be given by experts in :
- Game Design
- Art / Tech Art
- Sound Design
Ticket price for the fair: 42€
The event will take place on b2match. The website is under construction and will be online at the beginning of May.
Please book your ticket on https://addon.events/en-UK/
Only participants with tickets will be imported to the b2match website.